Thursday 14 March 2013

Liebster Award

I have just been nominated by the gorgeous Hannah at Beauty Box (beautyboxuk.blogspot.co.uk) for the Liebster Award!! Such an exciting surprise and I'd just like to say an enormous thank you to her for giving me the morale boost I needed :D 




I think this is such a lovely way to acknowledge other bloggers, we all need to help one another out don't we lovelies?

So the list of things I need to do are:

  • Share 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer 11 questions set by the person who tagged you
  • Choose 11 blogs that you would like to nominate. All nominees must have under 200 GFC followers and you must let them know they are nominated by commenting on their blog
  • Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated
  • Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog

About me:


1. I am currently in my first year studying fashion design at UCLan, although I did my foundation year within the uni so I've technically been here forever already.
2. I also blog for my students union newspaper with my gorgeous coursemate and long-time friend (www.pluto-online.com/fashion-fanatics).
3. I am from the North West.
4. I was born in Dubai.
5. I have an unhealthy lipstick obsession.
6. When I say I'm in love with beauty and fashion, it is a total understatement!
7. I hate feet.
8. I eat far too much hummus...seriously it should be illegal.
9. My voice is at a pitch only bats can hear.
10. I'm allergic to any hair dye that contains PPD (this seems to be dark hair dyes). Sad face :(
11. Apparently I look like Demi Lovato, the amount of times I get told this is ridiculous (sometimes people creepily stroke my face). Such a huge compliment though!

Beauty Box's Questions:


1)What is your favourite hair product?

At the moment, Fudge Salt Spray!


2)If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

New York please.



3)Handbags or shoes?
Shoes

4)What’s your favourite type of food?
Greek...yummmmm

5)If you could only use one makeup item for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Maybelline Colossal Mascara, I have tiny eyes 

6)Which makeup product do you love but didn’t expect to?
B. for Superdrug's B Cheeky blusher in Rosy Brown or Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (smells so good)

7)Which makeup product have you been most disappointed by?
Rimmel's BB Cream...DO NOT get the hype

8)Favourite shop?
Superdrug or ASOS

9)What’s the most daring thing you have ever done?
It's not happened yet but I'm inter-railing round Europe with my friend in the Summer, absolutely terrified.

10)If you won the lottery what’s the first thing you would buy?
A new car for my mummy :)

11)What would you say is your favourite place is that you have visited?
Anglesey, it's my favourite place in the world



Bloggers I'm nominating:

Beka at Beka's Beauty - bekasbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

Grace at Ziegfeld Girl Beauty - ziegfeldgirlbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

Emily at Beauty & the Budget - beautyandthebudgetsblog.blogspot.co.uk

Project Rattlebag - project-rattlebag.blogspot.co.uk

Life, Thoughts, Fun and Lush - lifethoughtsfunlush.blogspot.co.uk

Fliss at The Offbeat Girl - www.theoffbeatgirl.com

Lucy at A Beauty Bloggers Secret - abeautybloggerssecret.blogspot.co.uk

Beau Beauty 3 - beaubeauty3.blogspot.co.uk

Angelica Discovers - www.angelicadiscovers.com

Blooming Boo Boo - bloomingbooboo.blogspot.co.uk

Beads of Jade - www.beadsofjade.com

My Questions:

1. What are your dreams/aspirations for the future?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. Describe your personal style in 5 words.
4. What are the 3 beauty products you cannot live without?
5. What is your favourite make up look to do for a night out (e.g. smoky eyes, statement lip, graphic eyeliner etc)?
6. If you could only wear 1 colour for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. What is your favourite clothes shop?
8. What is your favourite drugstore brand?
9. What is your favourite high end make up brand?
10. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
11. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?

Anyway make sure you check out all the wonderful bloggers I've mentioned, I really love reading all of their posts and I hope this continues from blogger to blogger! 

Loves xxx



4 comments:

  1. I would love to live in New york to!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm determined to make it happen!! I want to do some of my degree placement there :D xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for recommending me lovely really appreciate it :) x

    ReplyDelete