Tuesday 12 March 2013

March Glossybox

So this is my first Glossybox, I was so so so excited about this (I love post I'm so sad) but this really didn't live up to my expectations. I was hoping for some new exciting brands that I've not used before or a product that I wouldn't necessarily buy, what I got are lovely products but they didn't make me all giddy like I wanted them to.

This month included: 

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream
Now I have always wanted to try this so this was a great sample for me to get, this was probably the saving grace of the box. I have been using it on my chapped lips the last few days and it is a great product.

Tresemme Hairspray
This is my usual hairspray so this was, practical yes, but boring. It's a great handbag sized and will definitely be used though!

Juicy Couture Perfume
This isn't a horrible smell but nowhere near what I like, I have tried it out and it just doesn't suit me in the slightest. Sorry Glossybox!

Nails Inc. St James Polish
I do love Nails Inc, but there are SO many exciting nail brands out there and so many gorgeous colours to choose from! Everyone has a red nail polish in their collection I really didn't need another one (although I do like the cute mini size)!

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Stain
I love Jelly Pong Pong, I used to make a beeline for the stand at my annual Clothes Show Live visit so it was nice to rekindle my love for the brand. This was the only thing that really got me smiling when I opened the box, lovely and creamy and more of a stain than the block colour I was expecting. A pretty colour for the season too!!

Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment