Tuesday 5 March 2013

Spring/Summer Wishlist

I have decided to try and create a wishlist at the beginning of each season, but I've been struggling to find anything really exciting these last few weeks on the high street. I keep clicking through the websites without anything catching my eye so here's just a few bits and pieces to get you in the Springtime mood.




1. Topshop Sleeveless Embellished Swing Dress - £85
2. Asos Minkpink Dip Dye Shirtdress - £65
3. Topshop Longsleeve Panel Shirt - £38
4. Barry M Nail Paint in 'Nude' - £2.99
5. River Island Superskinny White Jeans - £35
6. Topshop Oversized Floral Shirt - £38
7. River Island Collarless Blazer - £45
8. Boohoo Blue Crochet Flippy Shorts - £15
9. ASOS Oversized 70's Sunnies - £10
10. Topshop Black Longline Bikini - £30
11. Topshop Light Vintage Jamie Jeans - £40

So I seem to have a lot of white in here, but white is going to be a massive colour this season so I suppose it seems right to stock up? Hopefully I will be able to add a few bits and pieces into my wishlist as the season goes on, fingers crossed the high street stocks up on some beauties before my holidays!!

Let me know what your thoughts on the current offerings for this season!

Loves xxx




1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome! I do not believe I’ve read through something like that before. So wonderful to discover somebody with original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thank you for starting this up.
    ladies fashion wholesalers uk

    ReplyDelete