Thursday 18 April 2013

Chi Chi Dress Wish List

I'd never heard of this brand before until this competition came up to win £200 worth of Chi Chi clothing through etail PR so I thought I'd have a quick gander. Ooohh prettyyy dressseessss, it makes my inner diva get all giddy! I didn't think my personal style would relate to a brand like this but, honestly, I have fallen in love with far too many things already. It makes me wish I had my school prom all over again just so I have an excuse to buy something. Everything is super girly and pretty, what's not to love?

I picked 3 of my favourite dresses to show a taster of what they have to offer.


As you can see there's a bit of a lace theme but I think they're all so flattering to my body shape (I have a rather large backside, fondly named my 'Nicki Minaj') and I already own a couple of peplum shaped tops/dresses so I know how body confident they make me feel. APOLOGIES FOR THE MONOCHROME! I just can't help myself...I think I should just admit that I have a problem. Rehab for wearing too much black anyone?

You can check out their website here.

Thanks for reading lovelies!

Loves xxx

1 comment:

  1. I really like the dresses! Especially the first two. Although I don't think that the white/light pink colours would show up on my extremely pale skin... :(

    Ioanna
    xxx

    ReplyDelete