Thursday 16 May 2013

April's Fashion Favourites

Hello gorgeous people!! I know I'm a teeeeny bit late and we are now in May but I wanted to share with you a few pieces I have been loving and wearing to death over April...

Firstly is this gorgeous handmade collar by Purlesque, a tiny weeny shop on the first floor in the Liverpool branch of Pop Boutique. I actually haven't worn it yet but I can't stop looking at it! It cost around £12 and the lovely ladies in there hand make a huuuuge selection of gorgeous quirky jewellery and collars aswell as selling cutie haberdashery bits.




This shirt is officially my bargain of the year so far. I picked this up in Kilo Stop in Preston, where you buy things by the weight. They have a really cool selection of quirky bits and pieces with a mixture of vintage, new and second hand stuff for both women and men so if you are around go in! Plus the gorgeous lady in there is an absolute angel, so helpful and lovely. This cost me £2.50!! OMG!! I just love the colour and how floaty this is, I have mostly been wearing this over leggings with a white cami underneath or tucked into my disco pants with a bandeau under.




Anyone who follows me on instagram has probably seen my photo of these. Printed joggers are bang on trend, comfy and easy to wear so I picked up 2 pairs in Primark for £12 each. These elephant ones have been my favourite for this month, I've been wearing them turned up with studded boots and a baggy tee for my weird take on Sports Luxe (paired with my trusty red lippie has been my go-to uni look). I also bought a white/grey/teal/pink inky print pair to wear when it gets warmer.



What has been your favourite look this month?

PS Apologies for the selfies, everybody decided they got bored of taking photos for me and I was left in an empty house :(

Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment