Tuesday 16 July 2013

My Favourite Blusher | Bourjois Cream Blush

This has been a very recent addition to my collection. I have a huge palette from Crown (see the full review here) and I've been loving the blushers in there but they're all pink based and I wanted something a little more peachy. Cue Bourjois Cream to Powder Blush in '02 Healthy Glow'.




I love Bourjois blushers anyway but I fancied a change from the usual powder blush so this little baby came home with me. Straight away I fell in love with it. I have used this every day since I bought it and I will be picking up another (if not all) of the other 3 shades on offer. 




The packaging is cute and perfect travel sized, plus I love a mirror in any product although I have no clue why. 




The colour is so pretty and just gives me a subtle healthy glow, I think the more peachy tones suit me a lot more than the pinker ones. It looks quite orange when you first apply it but once it's blended in it looks really natural. I use either my fingers or a Real Techniques contour brush (no clue why it just goes in nicer) to blend this onto the apples of my cheeks.




It did take a couple of goes to get used to working with this formula, it goes to powder quite quickly but the creaminess allows it to blend in so much nicer than any other blusher I've used. It also lasts ages! The recent heat has put all my make up to the test but this beauty has passed with flying colours so it will DEFINITELY be coming along with me to France next week.

You can pick this up for £7.99 here.

What is your favourite blush?

Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment