Wednesday 17 July 2013

My Favourite Eyeliner | Maybelline 24hr Gel Liner

This probably won't come as much of a shock to most of you guys because this eyeliner is a bit of a cult classic. This was the first gel eyeliner I ever used (I finally took the plunge last year) and after using a few different ones, I raced back to this one.




I use an angled Barry M brush with this, the one that comes with the liner is a little flimsy for everyday use but great to throw in your handbag. This liner is great for just doing simple lines, flicks or can be smudged nicely to create a softer/smokier effect.




The consistency is thick enough to have great pigmentation and to last a long time but fluid enough so it's easy to work with. It dries really quick which is a massive bonus as I've found with a couple of gel liners they take a lot longer to dry, meaning you end up with smudges all across your lids. Nightmare! 




Once this stuff is on, you're pretty much set for the day (unless you keep rubbing your eyes like a mad woman). This is literally my every day staple, I will not leave the house without it on my face. It is going to take one super duper liner to get me to stop my endless repurchasing!

Have you tried this product?

Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment