Saturday 20 July 2013

My Favourite Hand Cream | Hand Food

My hands are pretty vile. My cuticles are constantly the object of disapproving looks from my mum and no matter what I do, they are always so so dry. I sometimes get a bit of eczema on there too to top it all off. Yummy! I have tried every hand cream under the sun it seems but only one comes up on top in my books. 




Cue Soap & Glory's Hand Food. It ticks every box for me and has a constant place in my handbag or on my dressing table. I refuse to leave the house without this baby.

The packaging is typical Soap & Glory; pretty, vintage and pink. I have the small travel version so it's perfect for my handbag and is nice and sturdy (the thought of having some form of spillage in the abyss of my bag makes me shudder with fear).

The smell is beyond yum! It has a typical Soap & Glory smell which subtly lingers for a couple of hours after application. I find myself sniffing myself which results in me looking like some weirdo but I don't care, I smell good! It has shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow which sounds like it would be really sweet and sickly but is actually really fresh and light.

It's quite thick but sinks in quickly and moisturises my scaly, sore hands straight away. I do have to put it on a couple of times a day but if you don't struggle with such flaky dry skin like me, this will do you for a whole day. 

Firm favourite and I will be repurchasing a million times over.

Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment