Thursday 22 August 2013

How Much Does Your Face Cost Tag

I've seen this tag floating around on numerous blogs and it got me thinking, I am a student and should really prioritise food over my face but somehow my face always wins. 

I do tend to stick to drugstore products for everyday though so hopefully this won't go too bad?

Face:
Nivea Mattifying Moisturiser - £3.99
Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation - £9.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - £3.99
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19
Natural Collection Bronzer - £1.99
Bourjois Cream Blush - £7.99
MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter - £3

Eyes:
MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer - £2.50
MUA Glamour Days Palette - £4
Maybelline Colour Tattoo (Pomegranate) - £4.99
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner - £7.99
Collection Mascara - £4.99

Lips:
Balmi Mint Lip Balm - £4.99
Topshop Lipstick 'Whimsical' - £8

Brushes:
Real Techniques Core Collection - £21.99
Barry M blending brush - £2
Superdrug eyeshadow brush - £2
Barry M eyeliner brush - £2

Total: £100.59 

Ohhhhh dear. I am a bad person. I'm going to curl up in a ball and reassess my life.

I tag everyone to do the same! It's such an eye-opener!
Plus I didn't realise how many products I use on a daily basis until I wrote them all down.

Loves xxx

2 comments:

  1. :O i'm slightly afraid to try....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I was so shocked at just how much I use! It's so mental! xx

      Delete