Tuesday 27 August 2013

OOTD | Nautical Frills and Spills



I love this dress. This is officially the biggest bargain ever! The Liverpool branch of Republic was having a closing down sale so I picked this pretty baby up for £5. I was so excited I bought it in blue too. It's quite thick so it'll do me right through Autumn.

I love this slightly smocky shape too, it's super flattering on my bottom-heavy shape and makes me feel like I should be skipping around like a fairy. (I'm normal I swear.)

My brother thinks my frilly ankle socks make me look like an overgrown child but I could not care less! I think they're so pretty over my tough studded boots. 

Dress - Republic £5
Frilly ankle socks - Primark £1.50
Studded chelsea boots - Boohoo £15

What do you think?

Loves xxx

9 comments:

  1. I love the colour! I wish I had the guts to wear something that bright and what a bargain! I really like your blog and followed :)
    daisyandmints.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks, it has been a mission of the year to break my monochrome love affair haha! I practically passed out when I saw the label. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it :) xxx

      Delete
  2. This whole outfit is such a steal!
    the dress is the best bargain i've seen in a long time!

    A FASHION FIX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's mental! Reduced from £25!! :O xx

      Delete
  3. Love it! xxx

    http://stayupdatedfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe this dress a fiver! You'd spend four times that in Topshop! Love the colour too, really suits you x

    Amy / srslylou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love sales :) thank you very much! I'm loving red a lot at the moment xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely dress hun, I love a bit of nautical clothing and accessories! I've got a very similar dress from Primark, white and blue, same price too!

    Gem x
    gemsi2011.blogspot.com
    @GemsGemz86

    ReplyDelete