Friday 13 September 2013

OOTD - Leather and Jeans, Garage Glamorous

Hello my little muffins!

Despite the weird weather the North West is experiencing the last couple of days (rain one minute then sun the next? Just decide!) I did want to share with you my favourite outfit from this week.



This top is super cute, the leather sleeves and collar give it a bit of an edge (I'm loving the punky grungy influences in the upcoming seasons trends) and the wine colour makes it a little bit brighter. I have a longer body and short legs so finding tops which come to a nice length on me is really difficult but I really like the length on this and how it goes slightly longer at the back.

I just put this on with my gap skinny jeans and my favourite DM shoes! Comfy, girly grunge! Teamed with a smudgy eye and a sheer colour on the lip, I think this is my favourite look for the current weather.


Top - Primark £10
Jeans - Gap £30
Shoes - Dr Martens £85

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment