Wednesday 14 May 2014

Life Update 2014

Hello my lovelies!

Hey guys, long time no see. Ohh I'll skip all the mushy stuff for you and just get right on into the good stuff. Sooo what is the 411, what has everybody been talking about? 

Since we last talked a lot has changed surprisingly. I have finished 2nd year of uni (thank god, fashion I love you but you cause me physical pain), got an amazing boyfriend and somehow managed to get myself a work placement next year! I have come on leaps and bounds this academic year and I am determined to keep it up, and keep it documented on this home we call the Internet. 

I don't start work until August so I decided to set myself some goals:

1. Go away somewhere in the UK, I feel like I haven't seen enough of my own country

2. Blog at least twice a week (feel free to tell me off if I'm being naughty on this one, my twitters over on your right)

3. Make my own clothes

4. Open an Etsy shop

So how have you all been?

Do you have an Summer goals?

Love
Emma Rose xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment